Habits can be hard to change, but the Live Healthy America Nutrition Challenge supports everyone with a team approach, shopping tips, recipes, motivational tips and more. The result is a wellness challenge that makes a lasting, positive change that pays big dividends for your staff and your company or community. Live Healthy America professionals make it easy to implement, and the Live Healthy America online wellness portal makes it easy to participate.
June 6 - July 1, 2016
Ready to sign up your company? Download the administrator form to get started. After you submit the form, you will be contacted by a representative of Live Healthy America to answer any questions and explain the next step in setting up your company or group program.
Employees form teams of 2-10 adults to motivate and support each other in achieving their healthy nutrition goals. Each team needs to choose one person to be their team captain who will have regular computer and internet access. Through this website, team captains register a team and team members report their progress weekly. This site also provides a daily tracker and message center to help keep team members connected and involved in making healthy choices to reach their nutrition goals.
During the 30 Day Nutrition Challenge, each team member will report by answering question on the following lifestyle topics:
- Water consumption (How many days this week did you drink the recommended 64 oz. of water?)
- Fruit consumption (How many days this week did you eat the recommended 1.5-2 cups of fruit?)
- Vegetable consumption (How many days this week did you eat the recommended 2-3 cups of vegetables?)
- Grain Consumption (How many days this week did you eat the recommended 3-4 oz. of grains?)
- Protein Consumption (How many days this week did you eat the recommended 5-6.5 oz. of protein?)
- Dairy Consumption (How many days this week did you eat the recommended 3 cups of dairy?)
All Live Healthy participants will benefit from the following:
- An online daily tracker to help you track your healthy nutrition habits
- An online messaging center that will allow you to communicate with your teammates to support each other in your progress
- Accredited and current information to help you achieve your fitness goals in a healthy manner
- Health tools including workout videos, fitness plans, healthy recipes and food log
- Weekly motivational e-mail newsletters from Live Healthy containing helpful tips about healthy eating and nutrition
If you are already a captain of one team and wish to register another team and act as their team captain, please enter in the Group ID on the homepage and then login as a Returning User in the box at the beginning of the registration page.
Registration opens May 2016 so begin gathering team members interested in making healthy lifestyle changes!