Imagine the impact that a healthier, happier group can have on your organization or community. The Live Healthy America Lifestyle Challenge is a fun, energizing wellness program that motivates people to improve their eating, activity, sleep and other lifestyle habits. The team-oriented approach adds support and excitement, and Live Healthy America’s turnkey capabilities make implementation and management a breeze.
2016 Live Healthy 30 Day Lifestyle Challenge
August 1 - 26, 2016
Ready to sign up your company? Download the administrator form to get started. After you submit the form, you will be contacted by a representative of Live Healthy America to answer any questions and explain the next step in setting up your company or group program.
Employees form teams of 2-10 adults to motivate and support each other in achieving their healthy lifestyle goals. Each team needs to choose one person to be their team captain who will have regular computer and internet access. Through this website, team captains register a team and team members report their progress weekly. This site also provides a daily journal and message center to help keep team members connected and involved in making health changes to reach their lifestyle goals.
During the 30 Day Lifestyle Challenge, each team member will report by answering question on the following lifestyle topics:
- Water consumption (How many days this week did you drink the recommended 64 oz. of water?)
- Fruit consumption (How many days this week did you eat the recommended 2-3 cups of fruit?)
- Vegetable consumption (How many days this week did you eat the recommended 2-3 cups of vegetables?)
- Sleep (How many days this week did you get the recommended 7-9 hours of sleep?)
- Activity Minutes (Did you get the recommended 150 minutes of activity this week?)
- Stress Reduction (How many days this week did you feel stressed?)
All Live Healthy participants will benefit from the following:
- An online daily tracker to help you track your healthy lifestyle habits
- An online messaging center that will allow you to communicate with your teammates to support each other in your progress
- Accredited and current information to help you achieve your fitness goals in a healthy manner
- Health tools including workout videos, fitness plans, healthy recipes and food log
- Weekly motivational e-mail newsletters from Live Healthy containing helpful tips about living a healthy lifestyle
If you are already a captain of one team and wish to register another team and act as their team captain, please enter in the Group ID at the top of this page and then login as a Returning User in the box at the beginning of the registraiton page.
Registration opens July 2016 so begin gathering team members interested in making healthy lifestyle changes!